Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This time of the year again

It's March!! (((:





Investiture was ..er. Our Sec 4 Monitor's item was bloody screwed up la. OHWELLS. Had cheer capt meeting with Ms Lim during recess, serious stuff boy. Then joined Val and Gen to bring the SJI guys around and out, heh heh. Chem test later on went rather alright, I think I can pass, though the mole questions were completely either left undone or total rubbish. Thanks to Daryl for the phonecall late last night and the encouragement. I seriously have to get Chemistry tuition fast, like now! Make-up MEP in the afternoon was ..erhum cough cough and Sarah went crazy.

Final auditions tomorrow!

I love Elton Loh. And he knows that I'll always be here for him. No matter what. All I want is for him to be happy and never doubt how lucky he really is or how totally not alone he is. Pray, hope and all will turn out fine. Tuesday afternoon was superb, sorry I forgot to bring tissue hah. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home